Ready to expand your transformational journey?
Is earth based healing & spirituality calling you?
Earth Tantra guides individuals and couples ready to truly deepen connection in body, mind & spirit through earth based healing and more traditional Tantric practices like chakra work, elemental healing, meditation, syncing energy with mother earth, breath work, authentic connecting, ceremony, ancestral connections and rites of passage.
-Book your free session now to see if Earth Tantra aligns with what you are seeking-
Tara L. Skubella
Welcome to Earth Tantra - where we Heal with Nature & Transform with Tantra! I'm Tara L. Skubella, founder & guide of Earth Tantra. I am an earthing meditation expert, level 4 certified Tantra guide, kundalini yoga instructor, Integral Relationship Coach, Death Doula, WFR, Leave No Trace Master Educator and wilderness survivalist. My truth is lived in harmony with mother earth on our private 8 acre healing farm called Raven Wild Farm in Delta, Colorado.
In early 2015, after surviving 21 days living in a jungle while filming a television show called Naked & Afraid, I experienced a profound spiritual awakening. With little prior spiritual practices, I found myself leaving an unhealthy marriage and surrendering to the call of Tantra to follow my life's purpose. After a year of deep study and practice, I felt ready to immerse into a Level 4 Tantra Teacher's Certification program in Thailand with Tribal Tantra. Soon following, Earth Tantra was birthed July of 2016.
My purpose is to help others connect with nature to heal and transform with Tantric earth based practices.
What sets Earth Tantra apart from other tantric circles? We are not sex based and our retreat sizes are much smaller to support safe, healing work and deeper grounding connections within, in nature & with others. Earth Tantra is a great option for empaths, ADHD, healing trauma, neurodiverse people or anyone looking for intentional slow pace healing support. Our priority is healing quality over quantity.
"Tara’s style of guidance is intuitive and tailored to the vibe of each individual group. She keeps things lively and adventurous, while provoking inner exploration and growth!" - 2020 Student
- Sun, Oct 083+ Sessions Zoom CourseOct 08, 7:00 PM MDT – Oct 22, 9:00 PM MDT3+ Sessions Zoom CourseOct 08, 7:00 PM MDT – Oct 22, 9:00 PM MDT3+ Sessions Zoom CourseWeave the knowledge of both ancient and modern spiritual practices of Mother Cacao as we dive into her sacred past - including taboo, connect with present in heart & learn how to honor her into our future practices of body & spirit. 12 hr Certification track available.
- Sat, Nov 04Earth Tantra Outdoor Center & Farm StayNov 04, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDTEarth Tantra Outdoor Center & Farm Stay, 1757 F50 Rd
- Wed, Jun 12GreeceJun 12, 2024, 4:00 PM GMT+3 – Jun 22, 2024, 10:00 AM GMT+3Greece
- AnytimeYouTubeAnytimeYouTubeAnytimeYouTubePre-Recorded Course Via Youtube: Learn the basic foundations of couples Tantra including, but not limited to basic Tantric breath, energy exchange, masculine/feminine energies, belly to belly intimacy and more to lay a grounded foundation for growing together in sensual connection and truth.
- Sat, Sep 02DeltaSep 02, 4:00 PM – Sep 03, 11:00 PMDelta, Delta, CO 81416, USASep 02, 4:00 PM – Sep 03, 11:00 PMDelta, Delta, CO 81416, USAA Transformational Journey With menoPAUSE. It's called meno"PAUSE" for a reason. Are you seeking to #stopconnectlistentrust your passage with menopause? Is your body calling to slow down & nurture? Looking to weave in the sacredness of this new journey?