New Moon Red Tent Ceremony: A Gathering Of Gratitude
Time & Location
About the Event
Who? Anyone who Identifies as female AND who bleeds OR does not bleed. Ages 12-17 are welcome with an adult. Limited Space! $32 for an individual OR only $50 for 2! Bring a friend, daughter or mother.
What? Connect with yourself and other women to create a sacred space for embracing and radiating your divine feminine energy. Please wear Red or near Red to this event. No need to buy something new. A few Red clothing items will be available for borrowing.
During ceremony we will enter the womb (or temple) to practice ancient sister traditions of:
- Cultivating a healthy culture by recognizing our cycles and their connections to mother earth and mother moon.
- Eating and drinking hot drinks to nourish the body in potluck style. *Please bring a food item (fruit,nuts, chocolate, homemade item, etc) to share with 6-8 people.
- Womb opening practices and meditation.
- Honor and adorn each other in connection.
- Rest, stories, care, laughter, mentor-ship, personal growth, fun and celebration.
- Some women can be so moved by a Red Tent experience they simply weep that it exists for them.
When? Saturday, November 18th, 6:00pm - 9:00pm.
Where? Ridgway Yoga Shala, 133 N. Lena, Ridgway, Colorado.
Why? A Red Tent experience has the potential to change the way we look at ourselves as women, embrace our femininity (and masculinity), learn from older and younger generations, heal misconceptions and experience a sisterhood that is like no other.
Included? Potluck snacks & sweets, a selection of special harvest teas, activity supplies, New Moon guided intentions, Red Tent ceremony experience, womb meditation and breath-work, ceremonial gift, bonding with women of all ages, a deeper sense of self, divine feminine connection, new friendships, lessons learned & much more
- Red Tent for 2$50$500$0